Daily Archives: December 3, 2015

Comment Box

Published by:

Steezmatic – Designs’ Comment Box

Please read these questions and answers so that you understand what the comment box is and what it offers to you.

What is it? – This comment box is a way for users of your site to send you comments to give you feedback on your site. This comment box is to be used on sites that only support HTML e.g. free sites like piczo and geocities.

How does it work? – You sign up on our site and enter your details. Then the html is shown to you to be placed directly onto your site wherever you want it to be. Once on your site, a user can post a comment. When a user posts it, the information gets sent to our servers and then is processed on our site. The comment is then stored on our server ready for you to login and check your comments.

How do I get this comment box? – Simply click sign up at the bottom of this page and get on your way to get this comment box on your site!

What are the limits? – When you register your code will be locked so that only 100 characters can be sent from the comment box. You will only be allowed to receive 100 comments from this system, when you run out the email and username you registered with will then be locked until you unlock your comment box.

What features do I get when I unlock my comment box? – Your users will be allowed to send unlimited characters from the comment box. You will be allowed to receive unlimited comments to your inbox. Instead of your user seeing our pre made messages you can redirect your user back to your site to where you can give he/she your own message, or you can use our address but edit what is said to your user.

How do I unlock the comment box? – There is a small payment to pay that is payable by PayPal. When logged in click the “unlock the commen box” link. There you will be shown to pay buttons. Click ither one and follow the instructions to pay. As soon as you have paid the comment box will be unlocked instantly.

How much does it cost for an activation key? – It is £1.00/$1.75 for a years activation code.

Do I have to purchase a activation key? – Absolutely not. If you are happy with the limits of the free version then you don’t need to buy an activation key.

Comercial License

Published by:

Do you have a website with our modules and you want to get rid of all Steezmatic Designs Copyright messages?

This is a special license created due to the high volume of requests. It gives you permission from Steezmatic Designs to remove all and any Steezmatic Designs reference from your source code including the Copyright message visible in all pages generated by the system. The permission will be valid for lifetime for one (1) specific domain name to use whatever version of our module (all future versions included as well).

With this license/permission/authorization you’ll be contributing to the development of Steezmatic Designs’ modules while you have the author’s approval to remove whatever Steezmatic Designs copyright message you want and any reference to it.

After the purchase you’ll receive a short email authorizing you to remove the copyrights for the domain name you specified.

How much does it cost?
The cost is US$30.00 for one domain name for lifetime (Includes unlimited sub-domains for each domain name)

Do you have volume discounts?
No we currently do not but if you would like to discuss a volume discount you can do so by emailing us

Do you have any non-profit or educational organizations discounts?
No. There isn’t any discount available for commercial licenses.

How to proceed to have the permission?
Follow these easy steps:

• Click on the Order button below
  • Follow the easy instructions to fill the order form (secure environment)
  • In the comments field please write the domain name(s) you want to have authorized
  • Wait for my written authorization by email within a few days
  • Proceed to remove any Steezmatic Designs reference from your site’s code

What you CAN do with the Commercial License?

• Remove any Steezmatic Designs Copyright Messages
  • Remove Copyright messages from all pages footer
  • Remove copyright.php file from any module made by Steezmatic Designs “only”
  • Remove PHP-Nuke version number from Steezmatic Designs modules
  • Remove any Steezmatic Designs reference from the whole code

What you CAN’T do with the Commercial License?

• You can’t remove third parties modules’s/addons/mods copyrights (for example: Aditional layouts made by other people)
  • Transfer this license to anyone
  • Remove the copyright in a site which domain name is different than the authorized one